jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Honig, Daniel" <DHo...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject Creative suggestions for beating up JCS
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 19:12:14 GMT
Does anyone have any creative suggestions for how to beat up JCS?

I first need to prove JCS as a single non-distributed application level
cache.

This seems simple to me, but maybe the user community has some
creativity about how to really test a cache engine and bring it to its'
knees.

-Daniel

TIAA-CREF