jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Smith <ssm...@dev.swurv.net>
Subject Disk cache persistence
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:14:00 GMT
The disk auxiliary cache info page mentions:

----------
When the disk cache is properly shutdown, the memory index is written to
disk and the value file is defragmented. When the cache starts up, the
disk cache can be configured to read or delete the index file.

To save the cache at shutdown I'm currently doing:

theCache.save();
CompositeCacheManager.getInstance().freeCache(CACHE_REGION_NAME);

But I'm having trouble finding a reference as to how to have the disk
cache read in the existing file at startup time. How should this be done?

Stephen