jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Bradshaw ...@biotest.net>
Subject Complex Objects Partially Expiring?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:01:31 GMT
Hi, I'm new to JCS dev and wanted to know if anyone else had
experienced this problem:  we've got a cluster of production servers
running JCS in LRUMemory mode, which we're using to store fairly
dense, heavily nested complex objects.  A strange thing is happening
whereby sometimes I will pull an object out of the cache, and one of
its child collections is empty, and I was wondering if perhaps JCS was
dropping this data due to expiration or space management policies?  It
seems strange that only part of a cached object would be released, but
I want to be certain one way or another (there are other possibilities
I'm looking into too).

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks,
Zac