jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Wolf <Eric.W...@bcbsks.com>
Subject no key saved in C drive key file
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:07:53 GMT
Thank you for the answer Aaron, but my problem still exists.  When the memory
shrinker puts the cached objects on disk and I try to retrieve them, it doesn't
find them.  The JCS object for that cached object is NOT null, but it doesn't
find the cached object once the object goes to disk.  My config file settings
are below.  Any ideas?

jcs.default = DISK
jcs.default.cacheattributes = org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects = 1000
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName =
org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker = true
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds = 40
jcs.default.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds = 30
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxSpoolPerRun = 500
jcs.default.elementattributes = org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal = false

jcs.auxiliary.DISK =
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory
jcs.auxiliary.DISK.attributes =
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.DISK.attributes.DiskPath = C:\\cache
jcs.auxiliary.DISK.attributes.maxKeySize = 1000