jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Sambasiva Reddy" <sambasivaredd...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding JCS
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:05:40 GMT
Hi,
How to get the data from JCS object after caching the data.

My requirement is following:
2.putting into JCS object
3.getting from JCS object if not reload.

What my doubt:

I have one table that contain more than 5000 rows in that table in Excel Sheet.

doubt is: how many objects i need to load one object/one table or one
object/row.

1.I loaded data from excel file using FileReader.
2.I put that data into JCS object.

another doubt is:
I didn't getting data from JCS object and how to get data from JCS.i
used jcs.get() method and type-casted to data table. when i'm printing
that using sop() ClassCastException coming,

can u plz. tell me the answer for this and advanced thanks .