jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Regarding JCS
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:27:07 GMT
These sound like basic programming questions.  I'm not
sure what JCS specific questions you have.

To get started, think of JCS as a simple map.  Write
the program using a hashmap and the change the hashmap
to JCS when you are done.  Perhaps this will make it
easier for you to begin.

Good luck.

Aaron

--- Sambasiva Reddy <sambasivareddy.s@gmail.com>