jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Smuts, Aaron" <aaro...@amazon.com>
Subject RE: Promotion of the JCS project
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:06:16 GMT
I hope to have something by the end of the week.

Thanks,

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Schmiedehausen [mailto:hps@intermeta.de]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 3:59 AM
To: turbine-jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: Henri Yandell
Subject: Promotion of the JCS project

Hi Folks,

a while ago, we talked about promotion of the JCS out of the Turbine subproject. Henri sent
you a proposal template to work a similar proposal out for JCS.

Has there been any work on this? I haven't seen much discussion on turbine-jcs-dev. Can I
assist you JCS folks in doing this?

	Regards
		Henning

"Fighting for one's political stand is an honorable action, but re-  fusing to acknowledge
that there might be weaknesses in one's  position - in order to identify them so that they
can be remedied -  is a large enough problem with the Open Source movement that it  deserves
to be on this list of the top five problems."
                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"