jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Promotion of the JCS project
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:59:24 GMT
Hi Folks,

a while ago, we talked about promotion of the JCS out of the Turbine
subproject. Henri sent you a proposal template to work a similar
proposal out for JCS.

Has there been any work on this? I haven't seen much discussion on
turbine-jcs-dev. Can I assist you JCS folks in doing this?

	Regards
		Henning

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"