jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajkumar Singh" <raj.si...@patni.com>
Subject Monitoring JCS
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:12:36 GMT
Hi

How can we monitor the objects that are added, removed or updated in the JCS
using the JCS API?

If JCS does not have such support then is there anyway to monitor the cache
using some other utility? I have used the dumpMap() and dumpCacheEntries()
of LRUMemoryCache in my update() method of a Java class that extends
LRUMemoryCache . The desription for these method says that "Dump the cache
entries from first to list for debugging". But I didn't get any output in my
log file.

I am using log4j-1.2.7.jar file. My application server is Sybase EA Server.

Thanks
Raj