jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Digby <jadi...@viator.com>
Subject RemoteJMS?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:31:04 GMT
Developers,

    I've downloaded the JCS source, and got everything working on my
system - excellent!  A nice caching system.

    However, the one enhancement our company needs is the ability to
synchronise caches ala the Remote facility, but over JMS, rather than RMI.

    I've looked at the Remote classes, and feel confidant that we can
use these to write a new "RemoteJMS" auxilliary.  Obviously once we
write this we'd like to offer it back to the project.

    Does anyone have any suggestions / thoughts / ideas / preferences
etc on this area of work?

regards

Jordan Digby

jordan digby [jadigby@viator.com]
chief technology officer
Viator Inc. [ www.viator.com ]
san francisco |  sydney  |  london

content, technology & distribution for the travel industry
tel: +61 2 8219 5481 (direct)
fax: +61 2 8219 5499
mob: +61 414 955 051

--