jakarta-jcs-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <ja...@jamestaylor.org>
Subject Re: Experimental directory doesn't build
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:42:41 GMT
I pulled that code out a while ago because it was pretty questionable,
and it hasn't been kept in sync with the main trunk. If there is
anything in there you want to use, the best bet is probably to break it
out into a seperate source tree (like the auxilliary-builds/javagroups
code) and whack it back into shape, then it can be added as an optional
sub build.