jakarta-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC6
Date Sat, 31 May 2008 21:01:07 GMT
Trying again ...

The licence issues reported by Henri have (I trust) been fixed.

To rebuild or test JMeter, you need to unpack both the binary and
source archives in the same directory structure. This is because the
library files are not duplicated in the source archive.

 Note that there is a bug in Java on some Linux systems that manifests
 itself as the follow error when running the test cases or JMeter itself.

 [java] WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs:
 java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number

 Archives/hashes/sigs and RAT report:
 http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC6/dist

 Site/Docs are here:
 http://people.apache.org/~sebb/jmeter-2.3.2RC6/docs

 Tag:
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/tags/v2_3_2RC6

 Keys are here:
 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jmeter/trunk/KEYS.txt
 also
 http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jmeter/KEYS

 All feedback (and votes!) welcome.

[  ] +1  I support this release
[  ] +0  I am OK with this release
[  ] -0   OK, but....
[  ] -1   I do not support this release (please indicate why)

 The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

 Note: If the vote passes, the intention is to release the archive
 files and create the release tag from the RC tag.

 Here's my:

 +1

S///