jakarta-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JMeter 2.3.2RC2 - cancelled
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 15:56:24 GMT
Sorry, but I need to do another release.

Testing on Unix (thanks Hudson!) gave an error.

The batch test used a file that was recently flagged as native, so its
size is different depending on the EOL setting - this messed up the
expected data size.

My fault, should have rechecked everything ...

Hudson is happy with the latest code, so I'll generate RC3 later today.