jakarta-general mailing list archives

From melissaa wilder <snowfeathe...@yahoo.com>
Subject security
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2004 01:20:41 GMT
To Whom it May concern:

        I would like the steps I need to make for obtaining some secuirty for our website.
 We are new at this and would really appriciate any help you can provide.  I did not know
people could just take your folders, if they wished...Oh my.   I need help as quickly as possible.
  I'm sorry my little ntw. freinds,  When your try to work as a team other people are affected
by the results of one persons mjstake.. but we are all learning together and together we need
to work.  Thank you for time, patience, and help.

    Thanks,

                                                                                      Melissa
, aka Snow

                                                                        Si