jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Just in case you're curious
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:28:01 GMT

> This is FUD.  No decisions are being made in private.

Isn't everything you disagree with?

> I think the best way to describe what is going on in private is that we
> are trying to get things organized enough to have a public discussion
> of the things that are concerning us.

Which is IMHO, PRECISELY why it should take place here.  Why should we
describe it if when we can let it describe itself?

> The ironic thing is that the upshot of what we are discussing is how to
> make governance of Jakarta as inclusive as possible :)

Glad you caught that.

-Andy

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.