jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Promotion of Tapestry to Jakarta SubProject
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:22:43 GMT
> I'll be very upset and
> frustrated if this vote fails from apathy, given how much work I
> and others
> have put into it.

I know that, well I guessed it, and therefore chose to make it clear that I will be happy
to see Tapestry become part of Jakarta as long as there is a majority in favour.

What I didn't mean to do was to be apathetic.  I *really* have not had time to do *any* looking
at Tapestry, I have almost zero time ATM for nearly anything once I have discharged my obligations
to work and kids, so what time I do have is rationed amongst the things I'm already commited
to.

If the whole Jakarta PMC vote as I do then Tapestry will fail to be accepted through apathy,
and we should be ashamed, but I really don't expect you will get no +1's at all, particularly
if it is true that you've been active in commons, and donating code there.

d.