jakarta-general mailing list archives: March 2003

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC
Pete Kazmier   Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Sat, 01 Mar, 18:33
Sam Ruby     Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Sun, 02 Mar, 10:12
Santiago Gala       Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Sun, 02 Mar, 12:25
Jason van Zyl       Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Sun, 02 Mar, 15:01
Sam Ruby         Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Sun, 02 Mar, 15:24
Andrew C. Oliver           Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 14:51
Nick Chalko         Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 23:33
Jason van Zyl           Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 23:52
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Sun, 02 Mar, 15:31
Morgan Delagrange   Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 16:54
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 21:26
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 22:21
Sam Ruby     Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 23:24
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Tue, 04 Mar, 15:59
Magesh Umasankar       Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Tue, 04 Mar, 23:41
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 02:38
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Mon, 03 Mar, 23:39
Sam Ruby     Re: Current roster of the Jakarta PMC Tue, 04 Mar, 02:06
James Cheesman RE: [ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released! Mon, 03 Mar, 17:36
Magesh Umasankar   Re: [ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released! Mon, 03 Mar, 18:43
coding conventions.
Andrew C. Oliver   coding conventions. Mon, 03 Mar, 19:56
Re: Another unused import statement report is out...
Vladimir R. Bossicard   Re: Another unused import statement report is out... Mon, 03 Mar, 22:07
Vladimir R. Bossicard   RE: Another unused import statement report is out... Mon, 03 Mar, 22:22
Andrew C. Oliver Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Tue, 04 Mar, 22:58
Howard M. Lewis Ship   RE: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Tue, 04 Mar, 23:41
Paulo Eduardo Azevedo Silveira     Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 05 Mar, 04:07
Glen Stampoultzis   Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 00:02
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 01:37
Howard M. Lewis Ship   RE: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 00:03
Andrew C. Oliver     answer to Howard or State of the POI (WAS: Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released) Wed, 05 Mar, 01:32
Santiago Gala       RANT: Licensing, Business models and success metrics (was Re: answer to Howard or State of the POI ) Wed, 05 Mar, 10:44
Kurt Schrader   Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 03:59
Glen Stampoultzis     Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Thu, 06 Mar, 00:21
robert burrell donkin   Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 18:16
robert burrell donkin   Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released Wed, 05 Mar, 18:22
Daniel F. Savarese Re: answer to Howard or State of the POI (WAS: Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released) Wed, 05 Mar, 02:33
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: answer to Howard or State of the POI (WAS: Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released) Wed, 05 Mar, 14:10
RE: Jakarta: too many similar projects?
Howard M. Lewis Ship   RE: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 05 Mar, 04:37
Paulo Silveira     RE: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 05 Mar, 14:00
Henri Gomez       Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Fri, 07 Mar, 11:37
Pier Fumagalli       Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 10 Mar, 11:43
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 05 Mar, 14:21
Peter Royal   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 05 Mar, 14:18
Henri Yandell   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Fri, 07 Mar, 14:17
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Fri, 07 Mar, 14:51
Danny Angus   RE: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sat, 08 Mar, 15:19
Santiago Gala     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sat, 08 Mar, 16:08
Doug Bateman   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 11 Mar, 22:51
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 11 Mar, 23:08
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 11 Mar, 23:22
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 11 Mar, 23:40
Costin Manolache       Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 01:21
Pier Fumagalli       Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 02:33
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 03:09
Craig R. McClanahan           Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 03:58
Andrew C. Oliver             Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 04:40
Costin Manolache               Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 04:47
Bill Barker               Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 06:45
Geir Magnusson Jr.             Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 06:53
Pier Fumagalli               Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sun, 16 Mar, 19:53
Hans Bergsten                 Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sun, 16 Mar, 20:20
Pier Fumagalli                   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sun, 16 Mar, 23:38
Hans Bergsten                     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 01:24
Pier Fumagalli                       Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 03:02
Geir Magnusson Jr.                         Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 18 Mar, 11:33
Pier Fumagalli                           Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 18 Mar, 20:08
Santiago Gala                             Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 18 Mar, 20:23
Peter Donald                   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 13:12
Santiago Gala                     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 20:12
Geir Magnusson Jr.                 Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sun, 16 Mar, 23:32
Pier Fumagalli                   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Sun, 16 Mar, 23:54
Andrew C. Oliver                   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 16:28
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 11 Mar, 23:56
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 00:59
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 06:42
Santiago Gala     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 08:05
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 13:42
Santiago Gala       Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 17:02
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 06:54
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 06:59
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 08:19
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 14:02
Howard M. Lewis Ship   RE: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 13:52
Paulo Silveira   RE: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 22:07
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 22:18
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 23:11
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 23:11
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 23:36
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 23:47
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 13:52
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 14:07
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Tue, 18 Mar, 21:23
Robert Simpson [PROPOSAL][i18n] Internationalization subproject Wed, 05 Mar, 13:11
Andrew C. Oliver [Fwd: Re: Jakarta-POI 1.10.0-dev released] Wed, 05 Mar, 14:12
Jandalf Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war Wed, 05 Mar, 16:02
Nick Chalko   Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war Thu, 06 Mar, 04:38
Conor MacNeill     Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war Thu, 06 Mar, 04:44
Nick Chalko       Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war Thu, 06 Mar, 05:32
Henri Yandell   Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war Thu, 06 Mar, 13:19
Jeffrey Dever     Re: Using daedalus to deploy the httpclienttest.war Thu, 06 Mar, 15:05
Andrew C. Oliver RANT: Licensing, Business models and success metrics (was Re: answer Thu, 06 Mar, 14:53
Danny Angus   RE: RANT: Licensing, Business models and success metrics (was Re: answer Thu, 06 Mar, 16:52
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: RANT: Licensing, Business models and success metrics (was Re: answer Thu, 06 Mar, 18:30
Dmitri Plotnikov [ANNOUNCEMENT] JXPath 1.1 Released Tue, 11 Mar, 04:39
Re: Incubator DOA (Re: [STATUS] Tapestry [LACK-OF] Progress)
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: Incubator DOA (Re: [STATUS] Tapestry [LACK-OF] Progress) Wed, 12 Mar, 01:24
re: Jakarta: too many similar projects?
Rich Persaud   re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 04:07
Conor MacNeill     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 04:13
Rich Persaud   re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 00:03
Santiago Gala     Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 20:47
Rich Persaud re[2]: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 04:16
Rich Persaud re[3]: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 04:55
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: Jakarta: too many similar projects? Wed, 12 Mar, 13:29
Rich Persaud JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Wed, 12 Mar, 05:26
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Wed, 12 Mar, 07:07
re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?)
Rich Persaud   re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Wed, 12 Mar, 06:32
Santiago Gala     Re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Wed, 12 Mar, 08:16
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Wed, 12 Mar, 13:39
Sam Ruby       Re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Wed, 12 Mar, 14:50
Rich Persaud   re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Mon, 17 Mar, 00:35
Steven Noels Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 13:26
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 14:24
Henri Yandell   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 14:26
Tom Copeland   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 14:33
Serge Huber   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 14:37
otisg   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 16:49
Stéphane Mor     Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 17:26
Henri Yandell   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 17:34
Vincenz Braun   RE: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 18:08
otisg   Re: Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 20:20
Colin Chalmers     Re: Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 20:40
Steven Noels     Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Thu, 13 Mar, 21:30
Martin van den Bemt   Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 08:36
Steven Noels     Re: Free java profiler tools for open source projects? Mon, 17 Mar, 09:07
Lenin Lakshminarayanan Unable to start Tomcat. Thu, 13 Mar, 20:43
Quinton McCombs   RE: Unable to start Tomcat. Thu, 13 Mar, 21:23
Rich Persaud re[2]: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Thu, 13 Mar, 23:33
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: JCP NDA (was: too many similar projects?) Fri, 14 Mar, 03:10
Rich Persaud Gosling online discussion on Fri 14 Thu, 13 Mar, 23:51
dsa...@cegep-ra.qc.ca so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:13
Henri Yandell   Re: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:10
Paulo Silveira   RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:12
Henri Yandell   RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:14
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:25
J Aaron Farr     RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 20:24
Jason van Zyl       RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 22:53
Nick Chalko   Re: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:42
Lavandowska   Re: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 16:59
Danny Angus   RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 22:50
Santiago Gala     Re: so many jars Sat, 15 Mar, 11:38
Glen Stampoultzis   Re: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 22:59
Dominique Devienne   RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 23:07
Jason van Zyl     RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 23:08
Dominique Devienne   RE: so many jars Fri, 14 Mar, 23:17
Jason van Zyl     RE: so many jars Sat, 15 Mar, 16:03
Peter Royal   Re: so many jars Sat, 15 Mar, 01:41
Danny Angus   RE: so many jars Sat, 15 Mar, 13:19
David Sean Taylor Fwd: new Jetspeed committer Fri, 14 Mar, 17:17
Danny Angus RE: new Jetspeed committer Fri, 14 Mar, 19:15
Andrew C. Oliver fair notice Sat, 15 Mar, 00:57
mwom...@apache.org   RE: fair notice Sat, 15 Mar, 02:20
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: fair notice Sat, 15 Mar, 02:25
Danny Angus   RE: fair notice Sat, 15 Mar, 08:50
Morgan Delagrange PMC chair nominations? Mon, 17 Mar, 21:26
Sam Ruby   Re: PMC chair nominations? Tue, 18 Mar, 17:59
Henri Yandell   Re: PMC chair nominations? Tue, 18 Mar, 18:07
Sam Ruby     Re: PMC chair nominations? Tue, 18 Mar, 18:51
Nicola Ken Barozzi       Re: PMC chair nominations? Wed, 19 Mar, 00:00
Henri Yandell PMC changes? Wed, 19 Mar, 01:31
Sam Ruby   Re: PMC changes? Wed, 19 Mar, 02:03
Henri Yandell   Re: PMC changes? Wed, 19 Mar, 02:42
Sam Ruby     Re: PMC changes? Wed, 19 Mar, 03:26
Henri Yandell   Re: PMC changes? Wed, 19 Mar, 03:44
[PATCH] promoted sub-projects
Danny Angus   [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 10:11
Stefan Bodewig     Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 10:18
Danny Angus     RE: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 10:44
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 13:30
Craig R. McClanahan     Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 16:24
robert burrell donkin     Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 17:33
Santiago Gala       Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 19:07
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 19:12
Stefan Bodewig         Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Thu, 20 Mar, 06:50
Endre Stølsvik     Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Thu, 20 Mar, 09:27
Rodney Waldhoff       Re: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Thu, 20 Mar, 14:49
Danny Angus   [PATCH] promoted sub-projects Wed, 19 Mar, 10:12
Danny Angus website (was RE: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects) Thu, 20 Mar, 15:16
Stefan Bodewig   Re: website (was RE: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects) Thu, 20 Mar, 15:31
Scott Eade   Re: website (was RE: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects) Thu, 20 Mar, 22:29
Santiago Gala     Re: website (was RE: [PATCH] promoted sub-projects) Fri, 21 Mar, 10:24
Magesh Umasankar Eyebrowse problem? Thu, 20 Mar, 21:03
Pier Fumagalli   Re: Eyebrowse problem? Thu, 20 Mar, 23:25
Howard M. Lewis Ship   RE: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 00:24
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 00:47
Howard M. Lewis Ship   RE: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 13:21
Danny Angus   RE: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 14:42
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 18:01
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 18:11
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 18:02
Danny Angus   RE: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 19:10
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 19:13
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Eyebrowse problem? Mon, 24 Mar, 19:35
Carsten Ziegeler Link to Avalon on WebSite Fri, 21 Mar, 07:53
Santiago Gala   Re: Link to Avalon on WebSite Fri, 21 Mar, 10:26
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Link to Avalon on WebSite Fri, 21 Mar, 14:44
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: Link to Avalon on WebSite Fri, 21 Mar, 14:39
Pier Fumagalli FW: broken links Fri, 21 Mar, 13:09
Santiago Gala   Re: FW: broken links Fri, 21 Mar, 14:47
Re: cvs commit: jakarta-site2/xdocs/site news.xml
Stefan Bodewig   Re: cvs commit: jakarta-site2/xdocs/site news.xml Tue, 25 Mar, 06:40
Deliens Christophe Where to post mod_jk2 question? Tue, 25 Mar, 10:53
Danny Angus   RE: Where to post mod_jk2 question? Tue, 25 Mar, 11:36
Henri Gomez   Re: Where to post mod_jk2 question? Mon, 31 Mar, 12:35
Howard M. Lewis Ship Tapestry download Tue, 25 Mar, 13:18
Aslak Hellesøy XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Tue, 25 Mar, 13:54
Erik Hatcher   Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 14:51
Costin Manolache   Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 17:59
robert burrell donkin   Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 18:27
Erik Hatcher   Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 18:50
Erik Hatcher   Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 18:54
grego...@xmission.com     Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 19:00
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 19:10
Aslak Hellesøy   RE: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 19:09
Aslak Hellesøy   RE: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 19:16
Aslak Hellesøy   RE: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 23:19
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Wed, 26 Mar, 23:54
Erik Hatcher   Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Thu, 27 Mar, 00:34
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: XDoclet, XJavaDoc, Apache and Licensing Thu, 27 Mar, 01:46
dsa...@cegep-ra.qc.ca turbine cvs and mailing lists? Tue, 25 Mar, 21:04
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: turbine cvs and mailing lists? Tue, 25 Mar, 21:21
d...@multitask.com.au redirect for /turbine/maven to maven.apache.org/ Wed, 26 Mar, 14:41
Sam Ruby   Re: redirect for /turbine/maven to maven.apache.org/ Wed, 26 Mar, 15:11
Stefan Bodewig   Re: redirect for /turbine/maven to maven.apache.org/ Wed, 26 Mar, 15:13
Danny Angus   RE: redirect for /turbine/maven to maven.apache.org/ Wed, 26 Mar, 15:18
d...@multitask.com.au .htaccess and Redirect's Mon, 31 Mar, 07:09
Stefan Bodewig   Re: .htaccess and Redirect's Mon, 31 Mar, 07:21
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: .htaccess and Redirect's Tue, 01 Apr, 00:14
Stefan Bodewig     Re: .htaccess and Redirect's Tue, 01 Apr, 06:12
Danny Angus   RE: .htaccess and Redirect's Tue, 01 Apr, 07:27
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 20115
Nov 201128
Oct 201126
Sep 201127
Aug 201129
Jul 201125
Jun 201112
May 20113
Apr 201118
Mar 201119
Jan 20117
Dec 20104
Oct 201011
Sep 20106
Aug 20108
Jul 201027
Jun 201031
May 201020
Apr 201027
Mar 20108
Jan 201018
Nov 20092
Oct 200960
Sep 20095
Aug 20098
Jul 20097
Jun 200917
May 200924
Apr 20091
Mar 20092
Feb 20091
Jan 200942
Nov 20082
Sep 20084
Aug 20081
Jun 200816
May 200823
Apr 200856
Mar 200811
Feb 20086
Jan 200819
Dec 20079
Nov 200734
Oct 200733
Sep 200756
Aug 200745
Jul 200738
Jun 2007116
May 2007247
Apr 200749
Mar 2007154
Feb 200771
Jan 200732
Dec 2006137
Nov 200610
Oct 200619
Sep 200679
Aug 200694
Jul 200648
Jun 2006119
May 200657
Apr 2006118
Mar 2006337
Feb 200662
Jan 200665
Dec 200561
Nov 200521
Oct 200568
Sep 200571
Aug 2005129
Jul 2005106
Jun 2005228
May 200550
Apr 200563
Mar 2005186
Feb 2005128
Jan 2005241
Dec 2004183
Nov 200494
Oct 200496
Sep 2004123
Aug 200493
Jul 2004183
Jun 200498
May 200429
Apr 200460
Mar 2004156
Feb 200479
Jan 2004109
Dec 2003404
Nov 2003144
Oct 200373
Sep 200340
Aug 200336
Jul 2003217
Jun 2003115
May 2003104
Apr 2003154
Mar 2003236
Feb 2003374
Jan 2003283
Dec 2002334
Nov 2002170
Oct 2002342
Sep 2002143
Aug 2002304
Jul 2002366
Jun 2002129
May 2002686
Apr 2002340
Mar 2002603
Feb 2002478
Jan 2002954
Dec 2001199
Nov 2001159
Oct 2001287
Sep 2001113
Aug 2001169
Jul 2001188
Jun 2001201
May 2001143
Apr 2001131
Mar 2001450
Feb 2001524
Jan 2001405
Dec 2000225
Nov 2000309
Oct 2000279
Sep 2000231
Aug 2000312
Jul 2000258
Jun 2000194
May 2000208
Apr 2000125
Mar 2000401
Feb 2000458
Jan 2000671
Dec 1999614
Nov 1999311
Oct 1999267
Sep 1999248
Aug 199988
Jul 1999670
Jun 199944