jakarta-general mailing list archives: February 2003

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Seshusri Comparision Report Sat, 01 Feb, 10:27
Janina Rubacha   Re: Comparision Report Sat, 01 Feb, 17:17
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Comparision Report Sat, 01 Feb, 23:12
Marc Portier   Re: Comparision Report Sun, 02 Feb, 19:32
Rob Oxspring [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Sun, 02 Feb, 23:59
Rob Oxspring   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 00:11
Jeffrey Dever   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 00:24
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 00:37
Stefan Bodewig   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 07:57
O'brien, Tim   RE: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 19:32
O'brien, Tim   RE: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 19:40
Henri Yandell   RE: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Mon, 03 Feb, 19:44
Martin Poeschl   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Tue, 04 Feb, 08:45
Daniel F. Savarese   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Sun, 09 Feb, 04:29
Robert Oxspring     Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Wed, 12 Feb, 14:13
Daniel F. Savarese   Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Sun, 09 Feb, 04:44
Robert Oxspring   [DRAFT2] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Wed, 12 Feb, 14:04
Robert Oxspring   [DRAFT2] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Wed, 12 Feb, 14:06
Robert Oxspring   [DRAFT2] Jakarta Newsletter - January 2003 Wed, 12 Feb, 14:09
acoli...@apache.org interesting Mon, 03 Feb, 21:13
Eric Merhoff Review and testing of source code Wed, 05 Feb, 00:17
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Review and testing of source code Wed, 05 Feb, 03:38
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Review and testing of source code Wed, 05 Feb, 13:05
Santiago Gala     Re: Review and testing of source code Thu, 06 Feb, 20:02
Henri Yandell   Re: Review and testing of source code Wed, 05 Feb, 04:30
Danny Angus   RE: Review and testing of source code Wed, 05 Feb, 10:43
Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net
Vic Cekvenich   Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net Wed, 05 Feb, 02:55
Vic Cekvenich   Re: Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net Thu, 06 Feb, 00:59
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net Thu, 06 Feb, 01:18
Vic Cekvenich       Re: Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net Thu, 06 Feb, 01:37
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: Incubator New Project Proposal: basicPortal.sf.net Thu, 06 Feb, 03:09
FW: Example committer acknowledgement - RESEND
Scott Eade   FW: Example committer acknowledgement - RESEND Wed, 05 Feb, 02:59
Pier Fumagalli     Re: Example committer acknowledgement - RESEND Wed, 05 Feb, 03:24
Scott Eade Re: Example committer acknowledgement - RESEND Wed, 05 Feb, 03:31
Andrew C. Oliver Article posted on Jakarta site Wed, 05 Feb, 16:34
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Article posted on Jakarta site Wed, 05 Feb, 20:57
Nathan Christiansen nagoya.apache.org Administrator Wed, 05 Feb, 16:48
Pier Fumagalli   Re: nagoya.apache.org Administrator Wed, 05 Feb, 22:12
Re: failure notice
Sam Ruby   Re: failure notice Wed, 05 Feb, 16:53
Henri Yandell   Re: failure notice Wed, 05 Feb, 17:01
Sam Ruby ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 16:57
Jason van Zyl   Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 17:30
Jason van Zyl     Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 17:43
Sam Ruby     Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 18:16
Jason van Zyl       Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 18:43
Andrew C. Oliver         Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:17
Jason van Zyl       Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 18:48
Andrew C. Oliver         Jakarta POI audit. Wed, 05 Feb, 19:54
Martin van den Bemt           Re: Jakarta POI audit. Thu, 06 Feb, 09:35
Sam Ruby             Re: Jakarta POI audit. Thu, 06 Feb, 15:29
acoli...@apache.org               Re: Jakarta POI audit. Thu, 06 Feb, 15:57
Dan Diephouse   Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 17:32
Jon Scott Stevens Fun article... Wed, 05 Feb, 17:22
Henri Yandell   Re: Fun article... Wed, 05 Feb, 19:04
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Fun article... Wed, 05 Feb, 19:20
Nick Chalko RE: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:29
Jason van Zyl   RE: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:39
Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location]
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:35
Jason van Zyl     Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:40
Ted Leung       Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:50
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 20:10
Jason van Zyl         Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 20:32
Andrew C. Oliver           Proposal Wed, 05 Feb, 21:08
Ted Leung             Re: Proposal Wed, 05 Feb, 22:13
Jason van Zyl             Re: Proposal Wed, 05 Feb, 22:26
Jason van Zyl               Re: Proposal Wed, 05 Feb, 22:30
Andrew C. Oliver               Re: Proposal Wed, 05 Feb, 23:37
Costin Manolache                 Re: Proposal Thu, 06 Feb, 02:07
Santiago Gala                   Re: Proposal Thu, 06 Feb, 19:18
Nicola Ken Barozzi     Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:42
Henri Yandell   RE: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:45
Jason van Zyl     RE: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 20:28
Sam Ruby       Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 20:51
Rodent of Unusual Size         Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 21:29
Costin Manolache           Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 21:39
Santiago Gala         Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Thu, 06 Feb, 19:04
Santiago Gala           Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Thu, 06 Feb, 19:08
Sam Ruby           Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distribution location] Thu, 06 Feb, 20:01
Andrew C. Oliver       Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 21:05
Henri Yandell   Re: Clear the air Re: ATTN: Maven developers [was: primary distri bution location] Wed, 05 Feb, 19:48
RE: Clear the air
Nick Chalko   RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 19:38
Jason van Zyl     RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 19:41
Henri Yandell   RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 19:41
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 19:47
Nick Chalko   RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 19:53
Henri Yandell   RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 19:57
Nick Chalko   RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 20:01
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 20:05
Nicola Ken Barozzi     Re: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 20:11
Henri Yandell   Re: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 20:06
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 20:10
Nick Chalko   RE: Clear the air Wed, 05 Feb, 20:36
Nicola Ken Barozzi [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 20:38
Jason van Zyl   Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 21:03
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 21:15
Costin Manolache   Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 21:14
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 21:35
Nicola Ken Barozzi     Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 21:53
Costin Manolache       Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 22:02
Nicola Ken Barozzi         Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 22:15
Costin Manolache           Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 22:25
Nicola Ken Barozzi             Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 22:39
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 23:21
Stéphane Mor         [OT] Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Thu, 06 Feb, 13:28
acoli...@apache.org           Re: [OT] Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Thu, 06 Feb, 15:04
Henri Yandell   Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 21:20
Costin Manolache   Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Wed, 05 Feb, 23:32
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: [Proposal] Jakarta Ruper Thu, 06 Feb, 01:21
robert burrell donkin Re: [DRAFT1] Jakarta Newsletter - August 2002 Wed, 05 Feb, 22:38
Geir Magnusson Jr. Re: Proposal Wed, 05 Feb, 22:38
Sam Ruby [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 17:28
Costin Manolache   Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 17:53
Jason van Zyl     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 18:15
Jason van Zyl       Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 21:10
Sam Ruby         Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 21:45
Jason van Zyl           Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 05:38
James Taylor             Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 13:19
Andrew C. Oliver             Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 13:23
Sam Ruby             Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 15:18
Jason van Zyl               Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 15:40
Jason van Zyl                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 15:50
Sam Ruby                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 15:54
Rodent of Unusual Size               Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 17:56
Sam Ruby                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 18:33
Rodent of Unusual Size             Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 17:50
Jason van Zyl               Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 18:06
Rodent of Unusual Size                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 18:22
Sam Ruby                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 19:11
Costin Manolache         Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 21:53
James Taylor     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 18:33
Costin Manolache       Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 19:00
Jason van Zyl         Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 19:26
d...@multitask.com.au         Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 01:07
Steve Downey           Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 02:13
Martin Poeschl             Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 02:43
Dan Diephouse             Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 02:52
Sam Ruby               Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 03:06
Dan Diephouse                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 03:37
Sam Ruby                   Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 03:53
Andrew C. Oliver                     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 13:12
Sam Ruby                       Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 15:03
Craig R. McClanahan                   Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 05:04
Bruce Atherton                   Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 21:28
Peter Donald                     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sat, 08 Feb, 07:19
Rodent of Unusual Size                       Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Wed, 12 Feb, 21:35
Jason van Zyl                 Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 05:45
Andrew C. Oliver           Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 02:18
Costin Manolache           Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 03:08
James Strachan     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Thu, 06 Feb, 18:50
d...@multitask.com.au     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 00:52
Costin Manolache       Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 02:54
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Fri, 07 Feb, 03:09
Steve Downey   RE: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sat, 08 Feb, 21:33
Steve Downey   RE: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sat, 08 Feb, 22:03
Nick Chalko     Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sun, 09 Feb, 01:32
Costin Manolache       Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sun, 09 Feb, 02:05
Nick Chalko         Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sun, 09 Feb, 02:17
Nick Chalko           Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sun, 09 Feb, 02:21
Pier Fumagalli         Re: [Fwd: Maven as a top-level apache project] Sun, 09 Feb, 03:13
Martin van den Bemt [PROPOSAL] Reverse dependency strategy Thu, 06 Feb, 21:42
d...@multitask.com.au Illegal distribution of binaries by Gump Thu, 06 Feb, 23:35
Sam Ruby   Re: Illegal distribution of binaries by Gump Fri, 07 Feb, 00:05
d...@multitask.com.au ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 10:22
Martin van den Bemt   Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 10:24
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 13:28
Stefan Bodewig   Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 10:33
d...@multitask.com.au   Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 11:24
Conor MacNeill     Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 11:27
Stefan Bodewig     Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 11:39
Stefan Bodewig       Re: ASL in non ASF code. Fri, 07 Feb, 11:43
Re: Action items now or after board meeting?
Sam Ruby   Re: Action items now or after board meeting? Sat, 08 Feb, 14:10
Noel J. Bergman   RE: Action items now or after board meeting? Sat, 08 Feb, 17:24
Sam Ruby     Re: Action items now or after board meeting? Sat, 08 Feb, 17:53
Noel J. Bergman   RE: Action items now or after board meeting? Sat, 08 Feb, 18:59
Danny Angus   RE: Action items now or after board meeting? Mon, 10 Feb, 12:09
Sam Ruby     Re: Action items now or after board meeting? Mon, 10 Feb, 12:46
Martin van den Bemt       Re: Action items now or after board meeting? Mon, 10 Feb, 13:00
Danny Angus   RE: Action items now or after board meeting? Mon, 10 Feb, 18:54
Re: [VOTE] Development release soon
Andrew C. Oliver   Re: [VOTE] Development release soon Sat, 08 Feb, 15:16
Robert Simpson [Jakarta Commons Locale] PROPOSAL Sat, 08 Feb, 19:33
Rodney Waldhoff   Re: [Jakarta Commons Locale] PROPOSAL Sat, 08 Feb, 23:02
Robert Simpson     Re: [DISCUSSION] PROPOSAL for Jakarta Locale or Commons Locale Sun, 09 Feb, 19:22
d...@multitask.com.au Licensing questions Sun, 09 Feb, 06:31
Sam Ruby   Re: Licensing questions Sun, 09 Feb, 14:30
d...@multitask.com.au Licensing again. Sun, 09 Feb, 06:31
Sam Ruby   Re: Licensing again. Sun, 09 Feb, 14:10
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Licensing again. Sun, 09 Feb, 15:30
Sam Ruby       Re: Licensing again. Sun, 09 Feb, 16:22
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 00:31
Nicola Ken Barozzi           Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 07:49
Andrew C. Oliver             Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 13:41
Sam Ruby               Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 15:19
Martin van den Bemt                 Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 16:06
Andrew C. Oliver                   Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 16:49
Costin Manolache           Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 09:43
Ellis Teer             Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 02:41
Craig R. McClanahan               Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 03:51
Lawrence E. Rosen                 RE: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 04:05
Pier Fumagalli                   Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 17:36
Timothy Halloran                     Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 18:43
Craig R. McClanahan                       Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 19:03
Andrew C. Oliver               Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 13:34
Glen Stampoultzis       Re: Licensing again. Sun, 09 Feb, 22:49
Ceki Gülcü     Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 09:17
Sam Ruby       Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 12:21
Ceki Gülcü       Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 13:09
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 13:26
Sam Ruby           Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 13:31
Andrew C. Oliver             Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 13:42
Sam Ruby         Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 13:30
Steve Downey         Re: Licensing again. Wed, 12 Feb, 18:49
Krohn, Dave   RE: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 15:22
Morgan Delagrange   Re: Licensing again. Mon, 10 Feb, 18:55
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Net Promoted out of Sandbox
William Pietri   Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Net Promoted out of Sandbox Sun, 09 Feb, 20:01
Jon Scott Stevens Classic Mon, 10 Feb, 08:00
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: Classic Mon, 10 Feb, 13:52
Fergus Gallagher     Re: Classic Mon, 10 Feb, 14:59
Nicola Ken Barozzi Microsoft attempts to patent .NET Wed, 12 Feb, 11:25
Christoph Wilhelms   RE: Microsoft attempts to patent .NET Wed, 12 Feb, 12:06
Andrew C. Oliver     Re: Microsoft attempts to patent .NET Wed, 12 Feb, 13:37
Stephane Mor     Re: Microsoft attempts to patent .NET Thu, 13 Feb, 00:00
Nathaniel G. Auvil   Re: Microsoft attempts to patent .NET Wed, 12 Feb, 13:25
Xavier Prelat   RE: Microsoft attempts to patent .NET Wed, 12 Feb, 14:18
neil CVS Q Wed, 12 Feb, 16:55
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: CVS Q Wed, 12 Feb, 20:41
O'brien, Tim   RE: CVS Q Wed, 12 Feb, 21:06
Bram Moolenaar Call for papers "Web applications" conference Wed, 12 Feb, 20:50
Scott Eade karma for jakarta-site2 Wed, 12 Feb, 21:56
Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations
Sam Ruby   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Fri, 14 Feb, 00:26
robert burrell donkin   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Sat, 15 Feb, 08:19
Martin van den Bemt     Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Sat, 15 Feb, 13:48
Sam Ruby       Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Sat, 15 Feb, 13:57
Stefan Bodewig         Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Mon, 17 Feb, 07:25
Pier Fumagalli           Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Mon, 17 Feb, 20:41
Martin Poeschl     Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Mon, 17 Feb, 17:32
Ceki Gülcü   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 21:15
Ceki Gülcü     Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 22:25
robert burrell donkin   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 22:16
Henri Yandell   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 22:30
Sam Ruby     Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 22:41
robert burrell donkin   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 22:51
robert burrell donkin   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Wed, 19 Feb, 23:16
scolebou...@btopenworld.com   Re: [PMC VOTE] PMC Nominations Thu, 20 Feb, 10:19
Chris Stewart Has this been brought up before? Fri, 14 Feb, 03:15
James Mitchell   Re: Has this been brought up before? Fri, 14 Feb, 13:32
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Released
Rob Leland   Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Released Sat, 15 Feb, 22:19
Glenn Nielsen     Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons FileUpload 1.0 Beta 1 Released Sun, 16 Feb, 13:52
Paul Hammant Incubator site update? Mon, 17 Feb, 09:27
Stephen Colebourne PMC Nomination Tue, 18 Feb, 23:42
Conor MacNeill   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 10:07
Costin Manolache     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 15:59
Andrew C. Oliver       Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 16:29
Jeffrey Dever     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 16:53
Sam Ruby       Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 17:18
Jeffrey Dever         Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 17:34
Geir Magnusson Jr.         Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 18:38
Costin Manolache           Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:19
Pier Fumagalli         Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 20:42
Sam Ruby           Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 21:31
Pier Fumagalli             Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 02:14
Conor MacNeill             Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 02:34
Pier Fumagalli               Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 02:40
Leo Simons           Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 23:10
Pier Fumagalli             Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 02:28
Santiago Gala               Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 12:05
Costin Manolache           Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 07:00
Costin Manolache       Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:28
Andrew C. Oliver         Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:45
Jeffrey Dever         Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:49
Morgan Delagrange   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 18:39
Jeffrey Dever     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:02
Henri Yandell   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 18:52
robert burrell donkin   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:48
Jeffrey Dever     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 19:51
Sam Ruby     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 20:19
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 20:31
Sam Ruby     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 20:41
Ceki Gülcü     Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 21:12
Sam Ruby       Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 01:24
Geir Magnusson Jr.   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 21:10
Leo Simons   Re: PMC Nomination Wed, 19 Feb, 23:00
Pier Fumagalli     Re: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 02:30
Danny Angus   RE: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 11:42
Danny Angus   RE: PMC Nomination Thu, 20 Feb, 13:37
Jeffrey Dever NOMINATE HttpClient committers Wed, 19 Feb, 19:23
Simon Brooke Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Thu, 20 Feb, 13:12
Patrick Ferdig   RE: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Thu, 20 Feb, 13:59
Simon Brooke     Re: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Thu, 20 Feb, 15:16
Jon Scott Stevens   Re: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Thu, 20 Feb, 21:21
Henri Gomez     Re: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Fri, 21 Feb, 09:18
Simon Brooke       Re: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Fri, 21 Feb, 11:15
Henri Yandell   Re: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Fri, 21 Feb, 12:56
Simon Brooke     Re: Would Jakarta like to adopt MaybeUpload? Fri, 21 Feb, 14:30
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 20115
Nov 201128
Oct 201126
Sep 201127
Aug 201129
Jul 201125
Jun 201112
May 20113
Apr 201118
Mar 201119
Jan 20117
Dec 20104
Oct 201011
Sep 20106
Aug 20108
Jul 201027
Jun 201031
May 201020
Apr 201027
Mar 20108
Jan 201018
Nov 20092
Oct 200960
Sep 20095
Aug 20098
Jul 20097
Jun 200917
May 200924
Apr 20091
Mar 20092
Feb 20091
Jan 200942
Nov 20082
Sep 20084
Aug 20081
Jun 200816
May 200823
Apr 200856
Mar 200811
Feb 20086
Jan 200819
Dec 20079
Nov 200734
Oct 200733
Sep 200756
Aug 200745
Jul 200738
Jun 2007116
May 2007247
Apr 200749
Mar 2007154
Feb 200771
Jan 200732
Dec 2006137
Nov 200610
Oct 200619
Sep 200679
Aug 200694
Jul 200648
Jun 2006119
May 200657
Apr 2006118
Mar 2006337
Feb 200662
Jan 200665
Dec 200561
Nov 200521
Oct 200568
Sep 200571
Aug 2005129
Jul 2005106
Jun 2005228
May 200550
Apr 200563
Mar 2005186
Feb 2005128
Jan 2005241
Dec 2004183
Nov 200494
Oct 200496
Sep 2004123
Aug 200493
Jul 2004183
Jun 200498
May 200429
Apr 200460
Mar 2004156
Feb 200479
Jan 2004109
Dec 2003404
Nov 2003144
Oct 200373
Sep 200340
Aug 200336
Jul 2003217
Jun 2003115
May 2003104
Apr 2003154
Mar 2003236
Feb 2003374
Jan 2003283
Dec 2002334
Nov 2002170
Oct 2002342
Sep 2002143
Aug 2002304
Jul 2002366
Jun 2002129
May 2002686
Apr 2002340
Mar 2002603
Feb 2002478
Jan 2002954
Dec 2001199
Nov 2001159
Oct 2001287
Sep 2001113
Aug 2001169
Jul 2001188
Jun 2001201
May 2001143
Apr 2001131
Mar 2001450
Feb 2001524
Jan 2001405
Dec 2000225
Nov 2000309
Oct 2000279
Sep 2000231
Aug 2000312
Jul 2000258
Jun 2000194
May 2000208
Apr 2000125
Mar 2000401
Feb 2000458
Jan 2000671
Dec 1999614
Nov 1999311
Oct 1999267
Sep 1999248
Aug 199988
Jul 1999670
Jun 199944