jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ACTION not WORDS Re: A Jakarta wiki?
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:09:30 GMT

>I disagree, that's not odd at all.  You've just quoted (more or less)
>every employer/contract I've ever had.  Anyone who thinks differently is
>selling something!!!

*looks down at his cookie monster house slippers* ...  Okay.  I guess
I'm normal then ;-)  (In which case many of y'all are weird) ...

Though the irony of "Anyone who thinks differently is selling something"
from someone with "Struts Evangelist" written in his tag line is kinda
funny...

(Not a struts slam, just a "ironic"...struts is the most humane way to
do JSP...I've used it myself.)

-Andy