jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: ACTION not WORDS Re: A Jakarta wiki?
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 02:34:44 GMT
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

> Sam, do you or someone have the abillity/will to give me sufficient
> rights to install a small cgi script on an apache webserver somewhere
> with filesystem access?

Your definition of "ACTION" is "AskSam"?

AFAIK, your authority and mine with respect to being able to execute cgi
scripts on a machine like cvs.apache.org are the same.  I just did a few
tests, and apparently I don't have permission.

> If not, what about servlet engine + database access?

Not on any BSD machine.  You will find a more receptive set of sysadmins
on nagoya.

In any case, the right place to pursue this is infrastructure@apache.org.

- Sam Ruby