jakarta-general mailing list archives

From tobr...@transolutions.net (O'brien, Tim)
Subject RE: ACTION not WORDS Re: A Jakarta wiki?
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:07:52 GMT
A non-member, non-commiter, doc patch submitter with three questions here,

Would this Wiki be limited to those with commit status?

If not, how does this jive with the whole merit-based Apache-way?

Does a public wiki have any legal ramifications for ASF?  If Wiki is open to
the public and someone puts GPL'd or copyrighted material on Wiki, who would
bear responsibility?

--------
Tim O'Brien
W 847-574-2143