jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: ACTION not WORDS Re: A Jakarta wiki?
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 02:38:06 GMT
> *looks down at his cookie monster house slippers* ...  Okay.  I guess
> I'm normal then ;-)  (In which case many of y'all are weird) ...

LOL.....my kids have those!!!

> Though the irony of "Anyone who thinks differently is selling
> something" from someone with "Struts Evangelist" written in
> his tag line is kinda funny...

Yes, I've been told on occasion that I'm funny (then they mumble
something that sounds like "looking" ;)

In all honesty, I've been smoking the "Open Source" weed for about 2
years now, and its really gotten intense in the last few months.  Guess
I'm just hooked on rollin it the Struts way ;)

Perhaps I should change the flag I fly to the higher cause!!  (see
below)

> (Not a struts slam, just a "ironic"...struts is the most humane way to

> do JSP...I've used it myself.)

I agree.  If its one thing that pisses me off, its <%=this%>.
I cringe every time I see "JSP sucks!!!".  I just want to scream "NO,
YOU HATE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT
CORRECTLY!!!!"

<wiki msg="Holy Crap!!!!  This is FUN!!!!" >
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsProjectPages
</wiki>

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Open Source Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup