jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "mohammad nabil" <mnmeg...@msn.com>
Subject Re: Developer wishes to donate project to Apache
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:48:38 GMT

>Frank Cohen, author of TestMaker software
>(from www.pushtotest.com) would like to donate the software to Apache
>(Jakarta). TestMake is similar
>in purpose to Apache JMeter, but very different in execution. There are
>possibilities of sharing code between the two projects, and swapping
>capabilities.
>
>Frank would like to open a dialog with whomever is in charge of
>making any decisions regarding this. Whom should he contact?

Greetings Mr.Frank Cohen,

please if any one from the Apache community contacted you tell me,
because i try also to make my project in Apache community
but no one wants to contact me, just like they do with you now!!!!
i don't know how these projects at Apache founded while we talk to
Mechanical Mailing systems???!!!!!

I hope one day they stop this weird system that discourage
people who want to help in Apache community :(

so if you found a Decision Maker in Apache tell me.

Best regards,
Mohammad Nabil.