jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Tapestry joins Jakarta
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:03:28 GMT
On 26/10/02 15:01, "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hlship@attbi.com> wrote:

> So, this went out about a week ago, and the guidelines only cover as far as
> publishing a proposal on the Jakarta General List.  What is the next step?
>
> So far, I haven't seen any real negative responses, and a lot of positive
> ones (I think a lot of ex-WebObjects folks are lurking about :-)).  I could
> summarize in more detail if that would be helpful.  Obviously, the PMC
> hasn't really weighed in.  Again, what next?

Not being a committer to any of the Jakarta projects, and not being a PMC
member, I can't say much on this, but from a general feeling that I gather
from different parts of the foundation, I would say that _right_now_ the
timing is not that great because of the "big reorg" going around ASF wide.

But the decision is left to the Jakarta committers and PMC members...

    Pier