jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Jon Scott Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Struts and Tomcat 4.0
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 19:13:30 GMT
on 2002/10/8 9:39 AM, "amar bhatt" <bhatt@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hello ,
> we have developed a web site in which we have implemented struts for
> designing the page , this works fine on Apache and jsp engine from
> oracle (9ias)
>
> but we now have to move the web site to apache and tomcat environment.
> the jsp pages are compiling fine on this env. but only the header part
> of the jsp is displayed. The operating system is sun .
>
> the struts.jar are present tomcat lib directories.
> tlds are present in WEB-INF directory and web.xml is also present.
>
> does anyone knows why this is happining
>
> thanking you

If only you had used Velocity (which is also FAR more portable than JSP as
you don't have to work around bugs or design decisions in each individual
container)...only one implementation of Velocity will ever be needed...

=)

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco