jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.ne.jp>
Subject Re: I'm a leader of jakarta.apache-korea.org
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2002 08:50:44 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:21:07 -0400
(Subject: Re: I'm a leader of jakarta.apache-korea.org)
"Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver@apache.org> wrote:

> >P.S. by the way, Andy, how do you think to add to the
> >"translation" links to Jakarta-Seoul POI project?
> sure... though I wish that they'd translate more than the front page.
> If no one submits a patch/does it in the next couple of days I'll handle
> it in my next
> productive cycle.
> -Andy

As far as, please....

--

I strongly believe that the "the key for the growth of the
open-source communities is i18n, internationalization".

--

I am very proud and thank to Andy, Danny and Robert
to add to the links to my translation pages (Japanese).

Sure, I posted to Jetspeed-dev and Slide-dev (and bcel)
the patches for the links to the Japanese tranlation site,
and still there's none.
(I am not sure the "policies" of the each projects @ jakarta)

--

Again 'and again', #i18n# is the most important issue
for all of the projects to go through.

Best Regards,
Tetsuya.