jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: localhost:8080 vs localhost???
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:10:15 GMT
But no one replied to my lovely email when I said that other than POI
and HTTPD there was only actually
one Apache project, all the others are the same project implemented
different ways and that JSP had the
structure of a dog turned inside out...  I was so proud of that...how
mean of you all not to respond :-(

;-)

-Andy