jakarta-general mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Just the JARs
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 21:24:04 GMT
On 1/1/02 3:08 PM, "Vincent Massol" <vmassol@octo.com> wrote:

> [...]

But is that what it does?  I don't think so.  As I understand it, it takes
the CVS HEAD from each project and builds - the purpose being to be an early
warning system to detect when API's change through alteration of interfaces
or classes.

CVS HEAD is generally not considered the current release of a given project,
but the ongoing development efforts of the project.

System and Software Consulting
"He who throws mud only loses ground." - Fat Albert