jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: More abuse of coding styles...
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:15:39 GMT
At 10:44 04.01.2002 +0000, you wrote:
> [...]

People who repeatedly forget to type "this" represent a minority and
should perhaps look to exercise a different profession. The problem
with

public void setSomething(Object something){
  this.something = something;
}

is

public void setSomethingComplicated(Object sometingComplicateed){
  this.somethingComplicated = somethingComplicated;
}

--
Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch