jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposal for the jakarta startpage
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 14:45:06 GMT
If everyone thinks the Bugzilla page descriptions are a reasonable
starting point, I'll do it. People are forever asking for this in the
Webmaster box, and it will save me the trouble of replying. I also need
to put one of Jon's "gatekeeper" pages in front of the Webmaster link,
to induce people to send mail to the User list first.

-Ted.

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Good idea. Here is the blurb for Cactus : "A test framework for unit
> testing server-side java code".
>
> Thanks for volunteering Gerhard ;-)
>
> -Vincent

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/