jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: ceki's name
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2001 19:26:39 GMT
on 3/4/01 11:08 AM, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Jon Stevens wrote:
>>
>> This is a minor point. I would much rather be able to distribute
>> this responsibility than dictate how it should be done from the top.
>
> Dictate?  Who is dictating?

Gump is dictating.

> I'm offering to provide a service.  I added jakarta-site2 to gump.  I could
> automatically upload the results to apache and symlink the site to the last
> successful build.

Ok, so if you die who is going to do the upload?

I also don't agree with only nightly updates of the website (ie: Gump being
the dictator of the website). I want to be able to update the website
whenever I want to do it.

>> What are you talking about Sam? Who asked you to do what to regexp?
>
> Below is the request that I start posting nightly builds of regexp.
>
> - Sam Ruby

Ok, that is different than what I thought you were talking about which is
the jakarta-site website. You are confusing me by combining 2+ different
conversations into the same email. :-( Must be this damn cold. :-(

-jon

your pain to new levels. --Anonymous