jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Problems with IIS5 & isapi_redirect.dll
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:52:02 GMT
"JAC.999" wrote:

> Problems with IIS5 & isapi_redirect.dll
>
> I have installed Tomcat 3.1 with Windows 2000 Server & IIS5 (With
> isapi_redirect.dll)
> all work fine, but sometimes, the machine seems to be hanged or the
> system resources
> are at 99% (isapi_redirect.dll uses all resources)
>
> I don't find any solution for this.
>
> Solution ??????

Please ask this type of questions on the Tomcat Users list instead.
The purpose of the General is described like this on our web site:

  "This is the project general mailing list. This is where ideas,
   suggestions, and comments are exchanged that deal with the
   overall Jakarta project. Matters that affect the project as a
   whole are decided here."

This has not been followed strictly in the past, but you will see
a lot more discussions of this nature here based on a decision in
the PMC meeting Tuesday. It's therefore important that user questions
are directed to the Users list instead.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com