jakarta-general mailing list archives

From Irshad Mungly <irs...@celsoft.co.za>
Subject Re: MULTIPART/FORM-DATA Error.
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:36:02 GMT
Hi  Andrew,

What I need to do is a Java bean to upload a file to the server.
The Java bean must be run in conjunction with a JSP page.
The java program that I included is the first part of the program
where the error is coming. I have got an HTML that uploads to a servlet
running
in Tomcat without any error. I was trying to convert the servlet to a
Java Bean and JSP.

I am not sure if I am on the right track. If you know of a different way to
do the upload, please let me know I need it urgently.

Thanks again,

Bye

Irshad.