jakarta-ecs-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject RE: Is ecs used?
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:02:03 GMT
Nice to hear =)

If it's possible I'd like to help out improving the code, making it a maven
project etc.

But I'm going to check it out a little bit more first =)

/Ludwig

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fraser [mailto:mark@mark100.net]
Sent: den 14 november 2009 21:47
To: ECS Users List
Subject: Re: Is ecs used?

I am using it to generate the source for documents that I am inserting
in HTMLPanel in a Swing application using the Cobra renderer
(http://lobobrowser.org/cobra.jsp).

I have had no problems.

Maybe there are better commercial solutions but I didn't find anything
free that was as easy to use.  It's not magical but it beats the hell
out of hand coding HTML into strings.

Mark