jakarta-ecs-user mailing list archives

From Thufir <hawat.thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: learning API for table
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:17:38 GMT
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:15:01 +0100, Martin Kurz wrote:

> Hi Thufir,
>
> the TD instances of course have to get added to the tr instance, not to
> the table, so something like the following should bring the requested
> result:

I made a utility method which takes a List and returns a nice table.  I
plan to make it more general by implementing generics better and
accepting a List<List>, but for now it's perfect.

I haven't really looked too closely at the Java, but the HTML produced is
much more common sense.

The next thing I should work on are CRUD operations for a table.  I
notice mouse over event listeners and so forth in the API.  ECS is not
dissimilar from Swing?

I suppose that as I make the table I should add listeners to each cell?

I'll google, as I expect that this isn't exactly virgin territory :)

thanks,

Thufir