jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From Zhong ZHENG <heavyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about ECS 2.0
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:24:01 GMT
Hi,

I am writing a wiki engine (http://people.apache.org/~zheng/elsie/) and
would like to use ecs to generate clean html codes. So i chose jakarta ecs.
I found that in SVN an ecs-2.0 branch exists. So how about ecs 2.0? Is it
still under development or already stable for use?

I checked out the ecs 2.0 branch, and found that all tests were written as
java applications (with public static void main method). So why didn't you
use junit to do the unit tests? I am planning to learn how to use ecs 2.0,
and thus I am modifying the tests by using junit. So if that interests you,
i would be glad to contribute the rewritten unit tests to ecs project.

Regards.

--

ZHENG Zhong

1 Avenue Alphand