jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: help on ecs api
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:05:55 GMT
hi bharani

i'm pretty ignorant about portlets but i'll try to give you what help i
can.

i'm not really sure how much of this is an ECS question and how much (of
this) is a portlet question. i'm willing to try to give an answer (as best
i can) if you can give me more details about exactly what bit's are giving
you problems but...

am i right in assuming that you're using jetspeed?

if so you might like to post your question to the jetspeed user list
instead where they'll know a lot more than me about portlet design issues
as well as enough about ECS to give you a good answer.

- robert