jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From "Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.L...@pentamark.com>
Subject RE: ECS 1.4.1 - How to use Link ?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:36:22 GMT
Sorry about that.  I figured out the dumb mistake I was making.  ECS did
exactly what I told it to and works fine.  Don't know how I looked at it so
many times and missed it - must be the forest for the trees.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: robert burrell donkin [mailto:robertdonkin@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:04 PM
To: ECS Developers List
Subject: Re: ECS 1.4.1 - How to use Link ?

hi Thierry

i've given your sample code a spin and i can see the link tag in the
output string i get.

maybe i'm a little confused about what you mean by missing (maybe you mean
that the link tag doesn't seem to having any effect) or maybe you need to
post more code (or maybe you need to update to ecs-1.4.1).

- robert