jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From horo...@gmx.de
Subject Another ECS Example
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:56:22 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on a web project for our administration and one
essential element of the GUI should be a TreeView to display hierarchical
structures such as an organizational chart. We want the TreeView to consist of pure
HTML to guarantee a maximum platform independence. For this purpose I have
written a small and simple JavaBean that works just like the javax.swing.JTree
as the View for a TreeModel. The Bean uses ECS to generate the HTML output. If
there is still a need for another ecs-example, I would like to commit the
source code.

Greetings

Christian

http://www.gmx.net