jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From "bchoi" <bc...@cimfoniq.org>
Subject change request.
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:29:43 GMT
Heya. I'd like to report a bug. I'm unfamiliar with how to submit a bug report or a change
request. Any help on that would be welcome.

Anyway, the details of the bug are below.

            org.apache.ecs.ElementAttributes

lines 354 to 358 are copied below.

            out.append(' ');
            out.append(alterCase(attr));
            int iStartPos = out.length();
            out.append(alterCase(attr));   // repeated !!
            if ( !value.equalsIgnoreCase(NO_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE) )

the line

            out.append(alterCase(attr));

is repeated. This creates tags <option attr2attr2="myAttr"> ... Commenting out the second
repeated line fixes it.

yours sincerely,
Bernard Choi