jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Nagy <sn...@connectria.com>
Subject Re: ECS2?
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 14:52:07 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:

> On Sunday, August 5, 2001, at 03:03 PM, Peter Nimmervoll wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>

> hi peter
>
>> What is ECS2?
>> I didnĀ“t find information on ecs homepage or in ecs2-cvs.
>

> ecs2 is a refactored version of ecs. when it's done it should be
> faster and smarter than the original ecs. the best place to find
> information about it is to start with the mailing list archives
> (you'll find instructions about how to find them on the main jakarta
> site). you should find many questions answered already by those who
> devised and designed it.
>  of course, if  you find that you have more questions after you've
> read what's there, then feel free to post them to this list,

I find myself saying this alot these days,  if only i had more *free*
time.  I would really like to wrap up ecs2 and get a release out there
but between release cycles here, house hunting, and family concerns I
haven't really had much time to wrap it up.  Robert are you still
working on the texen stuff for ecs2 to generate the html and rtf classes?

-stephan