jakarta-ecs-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertdon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.ecs.html.Link.java wrong comment / javadoc
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:30:01 GMT

On Monday, July 9, 2001, at 03:08 PM, Stephan Stahl wrote:

> Hi.

hi

> In the file org.apache.ecs.html.Link.java is a wrong comment / javadoc.
> The
> class does not create a <a> tag but a <link>tag.

are you using the latest cvs version?
i've taken a look and i can't see the problem anymore but i could be wrong.
..

>  I do not know how has to
> change this. Just wanted to help.

cool.

> Here is a diff for the file
>
> 58c58
> <     This class creates a &lt;A&gt; tag.
> ---
>>     This class creates a &lt;Link&gt; tag.

FYI if you want to get involved in jakarta, http://jakarta.apache.org/site/
getinvolved.html   is page that's worth looking at. (one of the reasons
why i can't be 100% sure that your bug's been fixed is that without a diff
-u against the latest cvs source it's hard for me to make sure that i'm
looking at the right place.)

- robert