jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.5.1 RC1
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 00:03:27 GMT

Le 23/09/2011 23:38, sebb a ecrit :
> On 23 September 2011 23:17, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> OK.
>>>
>> Just found a problem with the HC4 retries - they prevent StopTest from working.
>>
>> There's a deadlock in the code that prevents the interrupt from
>> working when there is a retry.
>> [At the back of my mind, I thought there was another reason why I set
>> the retry count to 0!]
>>
>> Shutdown works fine, because it does not try to interrupt the sample.
>>
>> I think there's a work-round I can use in the JMeter code, but I don't
>> think we should release the code as is.
>>
>> Sorry.
>>
>> The Java and HC3.1 samplers work fine; it's only HC4 that has the problem.
>>
>> I'll let you know if there's a solution ASAP.

> Log:
> Temporary hack to work round

This temporary hack don't always work for me. When I call Stop command
at the beginning of a test (before end of ramp up), I have the same
deadlock.
(but sometimes the stop works fine.)

I thinks we must release the version 2.5.1 to correct the others bugs
already fixed, and add a known problem in documentation for this deadlook?

Milamber