jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1164186 - in /jakarta/jmeter/trunk: bin/jmeter.properties src/protocol/http/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPHC4Impl.java xdocs/changes.xml xdocs/usermanual/component_reference.xml
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:20:10 GMT
Hello,

I've relaunched some tests with a new SimpleTest.jmx version which
generate an unique URL for each request (in attachment)
I did a analysis with wireshark to find the "retries GET" (same unique
url call 2 times)

NB "retries GET" means: GET /unique_url at end of TCP conversations
without response, and a new retry GET /unique_url at the begin of TCP
conversations

Results (with 2.5.1RC1):

a) Java and HC3.1 (and HC4) have "retries GET"

b) The load test make ~15745 requests.

* With Java : 670 "retries GET"

* With HC3.1 (retrycount default) : 536 "retries GET"

* With HC4 (retrycount force to 3) : 571 "retries GET"

I suppose that the retrycount default value to 3 (or 1) is needed for HC4.

Milamber