jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] JMeter TLP (was: Activity of Jakarta subprojects)
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 17:00:55 GMT
[please include general@ on all replies]

Thats reasonable, and I do think JMeter has enough going on to become a TLP.

Not to get too far ahead, but initial PMC would include active devs
ofcourse (sebb,milamber) and we should be able to round up enough
others with interest (olegk,rahul,bayard and other probables).

Comments? Lets say a week for comments before next step.

-Rahul