jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][LAZY] Move BCEL and JCS to Commons
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:38:25 GMT
After reasonable support to the idea on Jakarta and Commons lists,
this is a vote to move BCEL and JCS to Apache Commons.

As part of the move, I'll nominate any active committers for Commons
karma (so far: dbrosius, asmuts, tv -- anyone else, please ping this
thread).

Since neither may have enough PMC members active, this vote will be
held by lazy consensus. If you object to moving either/both, please
also provide a reason and an alternative course of action.

Vote runs for 72 hours. Vote is being held on general@jao but is being
cross-posted to ensure we reach the full audience.

-Rahul