jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From vijayaratha vijayasingam <vijayara...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [BSF] Couldn't build bsf project from source
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:43:26 GMT
Hi,
After commenting commented out testing/bsf-engines and commented out bsf-engines
@ the build.xml of distribution module i was able to build project
successfully... Anyway i couldnt start my application because im getting class
not found exception[1]
Partial build is not working for my case to debug...
Without a full success build i can not debug...:(

Regards,
-Ratha.

[1]
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/phobos/script/javascript/RhinoScriptEngineFactory
        at
org.apache.synapse.mediators.bsf.ScriptMediator.initScriptEngine(ScriptMediator.java:402)

        at
org.apache.synapse.mediators.bsf.ScriptMediator.initInlineScript(ScriptMediator.java:268)