jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: News link on Jakarta website
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:01:24 GMT
On 11 January 2011 09:25, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In Jakarta website, on right column at top, there is a http link to News
> with this url:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/index.html
>
> But this page (news/index.html) has only very old news. That is possible
> to change this link by (for example) this page?
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/news-2010-q3.html
>
> (Or change news/index.html to a redirection to a recent news page)
>
> The link is in /site/xdocs/stylesheets/site.xml line 71

The main index (welcome) page does have the most recent news.

However, I agree that the News page needs to be updated.
As a Jakarta committer you should have sufficient karma to be able to
do this if you want. The instructions are at the bottom of the page.

If not, I may find time to do it one day ...