jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1028515 - in /jakarta/jmeter/trunk: bin/ bin/examples/ src/core/org/apache/jmeter/reporters/ src/core/org/apache/jmeter/services/ xdocs/ xdocs/usermanual/
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:24:59 GMT
On 3 November 2010 10:57, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 November 2010 10:18, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Oops!
>>>
>>> No idea why this works on Windows.

>>> Me neither, but I will investigate.
>>
>> Looks like the HTTP implementation has changed - it no longer seems to
>> send the Content-Length header with POST requests.

Not so - the length is sent as before.

It looks like the test case assumes that one can set Content-Length in
the header and then retrieve it.

I'm not sure what this achieves in the context of this test, so I
think the best would be to remove that check of the request header.
The mirrored content is checked later anyway.