jakarta-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Rice <joerice...@gmail.com>
Subject New JMeter Skin
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:10:41 GMT
Hi,

I have been an avid JMeter user / fan for years.  I would like to port
JMeter from Swing to SWT (eclipse) to give it a fresh interface and also
allow eclipse plugin support.  I also have a number of suggested
improvements around managing load test runs, but first things first.  First
step would be a port to Eclipse.

I am setting up a Google Code project to accomplish this.  Before getting
too far, I wanted to get feedback & acceptance from the community on this
idea.  If there is anyone interested in helping, that would be awesome, too
:-).

thoughts?

Thanks,

Joe